We are a boutique travel agency specializing in tropical Honeymoons, Destination Weddings, Vow Renewals, anniversary celebrations, romantic get aways and now Babymoons! Traveling frequently to the some of the most beautiful destinations in the world, we work closely with the resorts that couples love!
We are dedicated to providing extremely high-quality, stress free and personalized service with a smile!
If you are you looking for the perfect place to make an unforgetable proposal, a dream wedding or want to take a special vacation to celebrate your love – call us today! We offer the most romantic places on the planet!
Our travel consultants can assist in coordinating every detail of your travel plans, from honeymoon packages to intimate romantic dinners on the beach, private shore excursions and tours or having chilled champagne waiting in your room upon arrival ! Whether you plan on traveling with just the two of you or as a group of your closest family & friends ~ our travel consultants will help you find the honeymoon, destination wedding or romantic vacation of your dreams!
Jennifer Prymula, agency owner -Jennifer Prymula started the company in 2004. With a background in travel & tourism ( her college internship was at Walt Disney World Florida) she wanted to share her passion for travel with others, while providing superior customer service. Jennifer found that working on vacation packages with a romantic flair was rewarding. “Finding the perfect location and resort for my Honeymooners and Destination Wedding couples is very fulfilling. I love planning special suprises such as a marriage proposal, or a private picnic at a waterfall, candlit beachfront dinner or a group excursion for destination wedding groups! I enjoy hearing about what a fantastic time the couple had, and how the resort was perfect for them! ”
To be the best travel consultant for her clients, Jennifer personally visits the resorts & destinations that Honeymooners & Destination Wedding couples love! Jennifer’s long list of certifications includes but is not limited to:
• Certified Sandals, Beaches Resorts and Royal Plantation Specialist
• Sandals, Beaches & Royal Plantation Destination Wedding Certified
• Honeymoon & Destination Wedding Specialist
To contact Jennifer for assistance : Jennifer@SandnSunVacations.com
David Prymula, co owner- David is an Assistant Dive Instructor along with his Dive Master, Wreck Diver and other technical diving specializations. David offers a variety of dive and snorkeling packages ranging from recreational beginning diving to advanced shipwrecks and everything in between. His other specializations include Sandals Certified Specialist~ David is also one of 21 travel agents nationwide to complete the Sandals and Beaches Resorts Destination Wedding training! David is a Phillipine specialist, Princess Cruiseline specialist and enjoys booking cruises, all inclusives and groups.
To contact David for assistance : David@SandnSunVacations.com
Maureen is a Riu Ocho Rios bride has been with Sand & Sun Vacations since spring 2008! She’s assisted many happy Destination Wedding brides & Honeymooners have amazing experiences in Jamaica, Mexico and Aruba!
Maureen lives in Southern New Jersey heads the Sand & Sun Vacations New Jersey office.” I was married at Riu Ocho Rios, Jamaica in 2007. We had 60 guests and everyone had a great time. So I know what it’s like to be both a destination wedding bride and a destination wedding travel consultant! I worked for a very large leisure travel company on the East coast for years and now I am happy to join the Sand & Sun Vacations team so I can do more of what I really love…helping brides plan their big day or their honeymoon in a beautiful tropical location. ”
Specializing in Honeymoons & Destination weddings to:
- Sandals, Beaches & Royal Plantation Resorts - Certified Sandals Specialist
- Couples Resorts
- El Dorado & Azul Resorts
- Maureen is certified by the Aruba Tourism Authority as an Aruba Certified Expert (ACE).
- Babymoon specialist! Assisting expectant parents to find the perfect destination & resort for that last big get away before baby makes 3 (or 4, or 5……!).
You can also find Maureen Servis as a lead Travel agent (TA Maureen) at www.BestDestinationWedding.com/forum
To contact Maureen for assistance : Maureen@SandnSunVacations.com
Jill is a Dreams Cancun Destination Wedding Bride and specializes in all of the Dreams, Secrets and Palace Resorts! She’s been part of the Sand & Sun Vacations team since spring 2008 and has assisted many happy brides with their Weddings & Honeymoons throughout Mexico & the Caribbean! Jill lives in Massachusetts with her husband, Steve and daughter, Hailey and heads the Sand & Sun Vacations Mass. office.
To contact Jill for assistance : Jill@SandnSunVacations.com
You can also find Jill as a lead travel agent (TA Jill) at www.BestDestinationWedding.com/forum
We’re in need of experienced Independant Contractors for leisure travel – both land and sea. Special consideration given to those in the Grand Rapids/ Kalamazoo and surrounding areas.
Ability to work independently under minimal supervision, to build excellent customer relationships via phone and email.
- Experience with Destination Wedding’s, Honeymoons and Group travel
- Experience & desire to travel
- Must have both the geographic and vendor knowledge be able to guide prospective leisure travelers to areas and resorts that will delight them.
- Must have strong computer capabilities, including experience with major wholesaler Web-based booking engines (e.g., Travel Impressions, GoGo, VAX, Apple.) . At least 3 years experience required.
- Required: outgoing and pleasant phone manner, good written skills
- Preferred: dedication to professional development demonstrated by earning accreditations, for example, through CLIA and/or The Travel Institute.
- Must live in the continental United States, have own computer and high-speed Internet connectivity.
- Available at least 30 hours/weekWe provide leads and strong relationships with the leading suppliers in the industry! Send resume & questions to firstname.lastname@example.org