Congratulations on being engaged- what an exciting time! Following you will find some basic information on Destination weddings – please feel free to contact us with any other questions that you may have!
What is a Destination Wedding?
Why do Couples choose to have a destination wedding ?
- Less Expensive/ Better value The large cost of a formal wedding makes it ideal to roll the cost of a wedding and honeymoon into one grand event! At some resorts they may even be able to have a basic Free wedding!
- Romantic and adventurous couples dream of having a unique and unforgettable wedding, whether on a stunning tropical beach with the ocean as a backdrop, in the midst of a winery, on a glacier, a chapel in Vegas (with or without Elvis), a cruise or on the edge of a volcano!
- Couples wish to spend less time planning the event & more time enjoying each other!
- Many times the majority of guests will need to travel anyways! Most of your guests will undoubtedly love the excuse to take a mini-vacation!
- The opportunity to have a smaller intimate affair with their closest family and friends.
Is a Destination Wedding right for you?
Honestly, a destination wedding will not be the best choice for every couple. Many times a family member may not be able to make it because of illness or finances, family may be strongly opposed, or if you need immediate results or the ability to visually inspect every detail you may find that a destination wedding will cause you more stress than a traditional at home wedding.
If you are a couple that has already spoken to family & friends and have good supportive feedback, have a plan in place in case a beloved family member can’t make it, understands that things are done “on island time” and can look at a destination wedding as an adventure, then you will love having a destination wedding and have amazing memories!
Once you have decided that you want to get away to “tie the knot”, where do you start?
Contact Sand & Sun Vacations Today at Weddingmoons@SandnSunVacations.com!
We specialize in Sandals & Beaches Resorts Destination Weddings!
We have some of THE most experienced destination wedding travel consultants ! Many have enjoyed a destination wedding themselves and can share their experience as both a Bride & a Travel Consultant! They understand what your feeling and how to assist your guests, making a Destination Wedding an amazing experience for all involved!
We highly encourage you to work with a travel consultant experienced in destination weddings- they have the relationships, knowledge and experience to make planning a destination wedding stress free and a wonderful experience. They also understand what it takes to keep both the bride & groom and all of their guests happy!
We look forward to making your Destination Wedding and Honeymoon dreams reality!
Sand & Sun Vacations
Be sure to check our blog page for the most current Sandals & Beaches Destination Wedding specials!